Vacant and Distressed Property

The City of Mt. Shasta requires that owners of Abandoned and Distressed Properties must now register these dwellings with City Hall to follow the new ordinance that has been established and added to the Mt. Shasta Municipal Code Chapter 7.70. Applications for registration of properties can be obtained at City Hall or on the city website. All information on the requirements and fees can be found on the city website under Chapters 7:70.010 thru 7.70.100 of the Mt. Shasta Municipal Code.