Dog Bite Information

Please go to your doctor or emergency room immediately.  They are required to report all animal bites to the Siskiyou County Health Department. Also, call the Mt. Shasta Police Department and report the dog bite to Animal Control by calling 911 or (530) 926-7540. Remember you are responsible for your pet’s actions.